Monday 18 August 2008

Kaleidoscopes from Stitched Pieces

Now this kaleidoscope tool that I mentioned yesterday really is what I call magic - my UFO is now totally transformed into finished pieces (well with perhaps just a little bit of tweaking here and there) .................






and it's picked up some wonderful depth from my little rock garden ............





and dimension (from one of my strawberry pieces) .........





and the clarity of felt, bead, paper, metallic thread and synthetic velvet from another strawberry piece ..............



2 comments:

sharon young said...

What an interesting blog you have here, with some lovely work. Your limpet piece is beautiful, lovely stitching and the shells are brilliant.
Thank you for dropping in on my blog and leaving a comment, it's always nice to hear from new bloggers.

MargB said...

Shelley
I just discovered these - they are brilliant. Love your stitching and your kaleidoscopes are lovely too - but those limpets and the stitching really sing to me!
Marg