Sunday 31 January 2010

Very Green ..........

Another cup & saucer, a bit green and not quite to plan but I don't dislike it .............



Whilst I had some green scraps to hand, backgrounds for fabric postcards.  Before I started, was thinking daisies but they're not saying daisy to me .................. more tropical ......... hmmm ......


Thankyou for your comments ladies, am glad the photos look ok, it's difficult to decide just which angle the laptop screen should be at to make sure they're not too dark or light.

3 comments:

Chris Gray said...

I love the green Shelley....

...I find it such a restful colour.

x Chris

Digitalgran said...

I just love your cups and saucers Shelley and what a lovely project to have!

They could possibly be made using the emballisher, but they would not be nice and dainty then. Probably some mugs might be in order with that?

Thanks for your comment. I'm not visiting other blogs just now either I'm afraid.

Chris Daly said...

I love the greens. That tea cup is fabulous