Thursday 19 August 2010

We Have Colour ............

on the back of the cushion ..............



I like the surprise element.  It wasn't difficult to decide which of the ideas to use ............. I dropped the rotary cutter on the tiled floor so the other two were out (and that's the 2nd blade I've ruined the same way this year).  No buttons this time (trialling velcro).  I've been looking at machines that do more decorative stitches (I only have a couple to choose from) .............there's no harm in looking ................... and, for the first time, think I might quite like one!  I think might like is as far as it will get for the forseeable future!


A few pics from a recent drive to Dungeness .........



.

.


with fish and chips at the Pilot never failing to please.
.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

There's something particularly pleasing about boat shapes, isn't there..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, Shelley

That cushion is amazing - I'd love to make something like that one day.

Love the photos of Dungeness - never been there but always liked the name.

Jackie said...

I would love to visit again..I used to go to St Marys bay holiday centre with a class of schoolchildren from Middlesex years ago. I think its a very special and different area.