Thursday 9 September 2010

I Love It ................

................... the embellisher that is!  My first sample ...............




experimenting with all manner of fabrics ........... cotton, silk, viscose and synthetic in addition to some fancy yarns.  Getting the feel of the machine and seeing how it reacts with the different fibres.  Building up texture and knocking the colour back ..................







I love it and, yes, I can quite easily see me getting hooked on it ............ the only downfall at the moment ........... can't see the kids wanting embellished gifts for Christmas!!!!!!!
.

3 comments:

Createology said...

Wow you are having a fun time of embellishing. I love love love these blues!!! Happy embellishing...

Chris Daly said...

How fun. I love your idea of making it 3D

Anonymous said...

Love your vessel. Just my colours! What a great first sample!Have fun with it.
Penny