Thursday 14 October 2010

First Christmas Present Finished

I've had quite a good week!  In addition to processes learned and refreshed on the dress, the knitting bag is finished (not quite sure about the "rosette" but it will do) ............ and I worked out how to insert a top panel for the zipper.  On reflection, some interfacing would have been beneficial so I'll try and remember that for next time (if there is a next time) ............. 



The sunflower didn't get finished but I had a large jigsaw puzzle in reserve so that was fine.  Mum and dad found these pretty tassels in a "garage" sale kind of thing on their hols ............ mum thought they'd be ideal for my bags or even to hang on the Christmas tree ............. they'll probably go on the tree - very pretty for 40p.


Thankyou for all your comments ............. I do read them all.
.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I am terribly impressed with the zip panel. I think we need a tutorial from you...I did one once but it was a real fiddle.

MeganH said...

Those tassels are such a find!
*dribble* !