Thursday 11 November 2010

Christmas Stuff

Shirt no. 1 .............
 


Shirt no. 2 was nearly finished when I noticed my fingertips had devloped a navy tinge ................. from the batik print!  First thoughts were that it would probably be ok for an initial wear (with jeans) but then my husband said "what if it rains?".  Oh yeah!  So it's been in the washing machine and lost quite a lot of dye but still looks ok (pic is prewash) so it's just waiting for some buttons.




A wallet (or purse) ............. just a few French knots acting as random "quilting" stitches.



Opened out .........




A present from her mum for her first married Christmas, mum decided to redress her 1961 Christmas tree fairy but this is as far as it got!


I'm going to redress her but not with the old bits of lace in the pic ............ something more in keeping with her time (evident from her facial features and hair) I think.
.

1 comment:

Chris Gray said...

...love the purse!...

...zingy colours..mmmmm...


I'm moving towards a purse thing too....

...slowly...