Thursday 10 March 2011

More blocks ................

Today's upside .......... finished all the green blocks.  Downside ............... dropped my square quilting ruler onto the tiled floor.  It was a birthday present, only a few weeks old, and now missing a corner.  I think the superglue beckons!



Only 47 4" pink blocks to go.  Only ........... at the rate I'm working that's about 7 days work!  In keeping with the "pink and green" theme, a photo I took at the Imperial War Museum last autumn.  It's very "strawberry ice cream", I actually prefer raspberry in both colour and taste, but pink nonetheless.



I saw these wartime toys there ............. aren't they delightful?  Inspiration for an interesting use of leather ............ or patchwork!



And dolls ..............

.

No comments: