Friday 3 June 2011

The Lizard

Who could not love Coverack ............... it's absolutely delightful!






Porthleven .................





15-20 years ago I would have bought this for my little girly .................... and she would have worn it lol!  I just didn't have anybody to buy it for but would love to make (a bigger) one.  The construction looks quite straight forward but need to work out what fabrics to use ............ something with body ie. outer clothing fabric/cotton duck maybe?
.

1 comment:

cottonreel said...

Such lovely photo.s. I have printed off the top one with the houses . I like putting hpuses on my patchwork . I sincerely hope you don't mind
I hope you get around to making the hat . I have a hat pattern but it is one with a wide brim . Back down to earth now eh!!--cottonreel