Friday 22 July 2011

Boy 10-14 Operation Christmas Child Shoebox

It all fits with some little gaps to fill with sweeties nearer the time.  This category usually gets the least number of boxes so we're quite pleased with this one.  There's a bit of a football theme with a mini ball (and pump), soap on a rope, stickers and pencil case lined with a football fabric which I've just finished this morning ..........


A friend in my knitted glove puppet ............
 
 
The boxed Meccano type set was way too big so I've repackaged it with the instructions and the knitted rainbow beanie hat squashes in nicely .................
 
 
Still hidden under a tin of drawing and colouring media is some plasticine and a small colouring book ................


I'm now going to cover the box, place an assortment of papers cut to fit the bottom of the box inside and then repackage everything all ready to add the sweets and drop off in November.
.

1 comment:

Sandies' Patch said...

Last year I had so many shoe boxes given me for the Chernobyl Children, that I have some empty but ready decorated ones in my loft ready to go.
I love doing them. My sister doesn't like decorating the boxes so, I usually do hers for her!

Have a great weekend,

Sandie xx