Wednesday 13 July 2011

More Fun with Scraps

Yesterday I started embellishing a background for a 3ft high seascape.  About half way through I opened the packaging for the box frame to find that it wasn't actually a box frame, the backing sits right behind the glass.  Oh well, it looks like two smaller pieces to fit frames that I do have then. 



 

Random scraps picked out by colour, I quite like the guitar ............. "Festival on the Beach" ha ha!  Quite lightly embellished, mostly just enough to hold the fabrics in place, I'm going to have a look through the chiffon and tulle for some overlays and then start stitching!

.

2 comments:

Chris Gray said...

That's going to be quite something when it's done!

Lovely colour and fabric combinations again....you seem to have a knack :-)

Sandies' Patch said...

Looking forward tio the finished article!

Sandie xx